- North Essex Garden Communities (NEGC Ltd) is owned by a collaborative group of local authorities which will see the creation of three garden villages with more than 43,000 new homes.
- Legal & General Affordable Homes who’ve just got underway with four sites but are actively seeking land within Essex and the surrounding region for new sustainable housing schemes.
- Chelmsford City Council‘s new Local Plan which is set to be adopted this year. They’ll share intel on the future projects proposed including high-tech employment zones, a new town and more.
- CHP have 15 development sites in the pipeline or under construction as they accelerate their housing delivery to meet the regional needs and they’ll talk about work opportunities and future plans.
- South East LEP are a key stakeholder across the region and they’ll talk about the work they’re doing to unlock development opportunities.
As London continues to grow, prices continue to rise, and the surrounding regions are becoming more and more attractive for people to live and work, whilst also being attractive for investors and developers. With a strong collaborative approach amongst local and regional authorities the area is set up nicely to see a major transformation through regeneration and development, and those in the know about the proposed projects and plans will all be in attendance at this event. Come and find out how your company can get involved in this must-attend event.